Our Role in Cities
- Feedback loop between cities and citizens
- Engagement and collaborative ideation of community priorities
- Promotion of local events, activities and services
- Empowering voices of local communities and individuals
Way-finding & Storytelling
- Adding playful layers to urban spaces
- Creation of interactive reference points
- City way-finding and informative exploring
- Engagement tool for specific campaigns and initiatives
Urban Planning Engagement
- Co-creation of urban planning and inclusive social spaces
- Gathering continuous feedback on the planning process
- Creating transparent and human-centric cities
- Engagement and consultation around smart city initiatives
Culture & Tourism
- Story sharing between visitors, citizens and cultural hubs
- Educate and strengthen cities cultural narratives
- Encouring visitors to discover local stories and landmarks, while bringing them to life
- Personalised and shareable experience of a cities past and future
Client: Mesa Arts Center in partnership with City of Mesa.
Outcome: Consultation around the art centre, cultural installations and city infrastructure to better inform the cities strategic planning.
No. of Messages Sent
No. of Objects Awoken
No. of People Played
Celebrate the arts and culture of the city of Mesa, and to promote creative opportunities whilst gaining the public’s insights and views to aid with the center’s strategic planning program.
Themes & findings
Hello Mesa was a popular installation, receiving many interactions from citizens over the month of the installation. These interactions were not only high in quantity but most responses collected from participants were thought provoking, insightful and entertaining.
Get In Touch
We are always happy to hear from you whether you’re looking for more info or to collaborate with us. Don't hesitate to drop us a message!Email Us